Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Do you love working in an international and educational environment? Do you have the skills to assist in educational and social development of students? Are you able to support teachers and to suggest solutions for the learning needs of our students? Then continue reading and join our primary department at the International School Eindhoven!
As an educational needs teaching assistant, you will support our teachers with their day to day tasks. During lessons and breaks, you will supervise the students and identify learning needs which you will discuss with the teachers. Together with your colleagues, you will support our students to develop their competencies in order to reach their full potential. In addition, you will continue to develop yourself in an informal working atmosphere where there is room for your ambitions.
- A fulltime, temporary appointment for the school year 2023-2024;
- Salary grading takes place in scale 4 (min. €1.610,- max €2.298,-);
- Good benefits such as a 8.33% year-end bonus, a labor market allowance, training opportunities, exchange facilities, ABP Pension and various group insurances;
- The current collective agreement for primary education (CAO PO) is applicable for this role;
- Friendly and supportive staff, and wonderful students who are eager to learn;
- An opportunity to join an very well established IB world school.
- A relevant degree and eligible to work in the EU;
- A perfect command of the English language;
- Previous experience working in a primary school;
- Previous experience with working with students who have special learning needs.
Here is where you’ll work
The ISE is an established IB world school which serves students from more than 55 different countries. We believe that students are entitled to an education which inspires, challenges and motivates. The ISE is proud to be able to offer excellent facilities, and small classes. We aim to develop each student’s unique skills and to give a sense of other cultures without reducing students’ own cultural identities.
Will you become our new colleague?
Are you ready for this wonderful opportunity? Then we would like to receive your application before 9 June 2023 using the button below. Interviews will take place as soon as possible, at a convenient time for both of us. If we are as enthusiastic as you are, we will contact you to arrange a time!
For more information about the organisation take a look at: www.isecampus.nl. If you need more information about this vacancy you can contact Joan Roach, via email@example.com.
Are you unable to send us your application via the button below? Please contact the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you. It is not possible to leave your application using one of the above e-mail addresses.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: International School Eindhoven
Wij bieden basis- en voortgezet onderwijs voor de kinderen van internationaal georiënteerde gezinnen. Als school die gezinnen uit 55 verschillende landen bedient, erkennen wij dat wij meer moeten bieden dan alleen “onderwijs”. Als uitgangspunt helpen wij onze leerlingen om hun thuistaal te ontwikkelen en tegelijkertijd een tweede of zelfs een derde taal te ontwikkelen. Op die manier bieden wij onze leerlingen de mogelijkheid om deel te nemen aan ...Ik wil meer weten over International School Eindhoven